Grainfather G70 - All grain brewing system
Hopback Homebrewing Supplies
Grainfather G70 All grain brew system
*Pick up only*
***220 volt adapter required, available in brew equipment ****
Here’s to the brewers who are pushing boundaries and raising the bar. The perfect ½ barrel Smart Brewing System for homebrewers on the verge of their dreams and, commercial breweries who are looking to bring authenticity back to their pilot batches. The Grainfather’s award-winning innovation and quality in a larger capacity with app integration and smart brewing technology. Compatible with our Conical Fermenter and Glycol Chiller for the ultimate advanced brewery setup. Program recipes directly to the G70 Smart Controller and run your brew session from the Grainfather App. When connected to the Grainfather App, you can access a suite of brewing tools, recipes and calculators, which you can take with you wherever you go.
- The new Smart Controller automatically controls both the pump and heating element. This allows for tons of cool features including automatic step mashing and recipe management. It can also be controlled via your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) via wifi.
- The Grainfather allows you to mash, lauter and boil, all in the same vessel. The wort is heated and pumped according to the RIMS method for your mash schedule.
- The malt is placed in a grain basket that is lifted for draining after the mashing is complete. Please note: Lifting the grain basket requires 2 people or a winch.
- The included counter flow wort chiller quickly cools down the wort as it is pumped into the fermentation vessel.
- Heating power: NEMA 6-15r 220v plug (please note: this requires a power adapter (not included) to allow you to plug into your dryer outlet)
- Grain basket
- Hop filter
- Counter flow wort chiller with hoses and fittings
- Magnetic drive pump
- Grainfather Smart Controller controller
- Grainfather G70 body
- Tapered bottom with false bottom for efficient hop filtering
- Integrated circulation pipe, making it easy to open the lid during the mashing
- Ball valve tap at the bottom of the unit for easier emptying and cleaning
- Sight glass for easy reading of the volume
- Rounded corners on the grain basket filter (no silicone gaskets)
- Lifting handles on the sides and on the lid
- Much larger wort chiller (the cooling is as fast as on the Grainfather Connect, despite being twice the volume)
- The wifi connection is much more stable than the previous Bluetooth controller
Batch size: 70L (before boil)
Recommended maximum grain bill: 17kg
Warranty: 3 years
Heating power: NEMA 6-15r 220v plug (please note: this requires a power adapter (not included) to allow you to plug into your dryer outlet)